USCIS time for issuance of waiver certificate

Hi

I got my favorable recommendation from DOS on Feb 10 and was expecting to get a waiver certificate from USCIS soon. According to DOS processing time for USCIS is approximately 2 weeks. But after getting an I797 C letter, My case is showing on the USCIS to be transferred to another office. A number of my known have got the waiver certificate in less than 2 weeks but my case is transferred to another office. On the USCIS site, it is showing that a transfer notice is sent to me by USCIS but it is more than 20 days and I did not receive anything. The most frustrating thing is that USCIS is showing the processing time for the issuance of the final waiver certificate which is the I612 form is 4-6 months. I am really very much worried because my waiver process is already very late due to pandemic. I started the process in Jan 2019. Everything was going somehow good but on the last step, USCIS has created uncertainty which is very frustrating. Can someone have an explanation in this regard?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I recently got a favorable recommendation based on persecution. Sharing my timeline below. I hope this is helpful. Good luck y'all. 

USCIS received my application: August 19, 2021

DOS received DS-3035: September 16, 2021

USCIS sent RFE on November 9, 2021

Replied to USCIS RFE: Feb 3, 2022

USCIS sent for advisory opinion: March 11, 2022

DOS received I-612/I-613 on March 22, 2022

DOD sent a favorable recommendation on March 24, 2022

USCIS approved the waiver on April 13, 2022