H4 Stamping Concerns

rickd4545

Hello, 

I am currently on H1B in the US, my wedding is India in July after which my spouse will be attending H4 Stamping interview.  I have a few concerns and would appreciate input, if anyone has been on the same boat - 

1. I had a transfer last year in June.  The new company I work for is a large firm with several affiliates.  For example my petition was under affiliate ABC-123 but for the first few weeks of my employment my payroll was run under affiliate ABC-345 and then the HR department shifted me to the correct affiliate.  

So I have two W2's {for last year] from the same company but different affiliates ABC-123 & ABC-345, will this be an issue during my spouse's H4 interview.  

2. Also, my H1B visa stamp is from the old employer and not new employer as it is valid till next year.  Will this cause any issue during her H4 interview? The new petition and old visa have the same end validity dates.  

Thanks in Advance.