H1B Extension - Notice explaining USCIS actions was mailed

tanyashetty

My employer filed H1B amendment + extension ( I got a promotion so they need an amendment for that )

Got an RFE on specialty occupation and the attorney responded and upgraded to Premium. I am able to see the below status in USCIS website "Notice explaining USCIS actions was mailed."

My attorney did not receive anything yet ; but what can this message mean ? I read online that it is denied ; is it denied or can it be NOID ?

Capture.JPG

Feb-11 was last Thursday so have some patience and wait at-least few weeks. 

Answer is in first line :Notice Explaining USCIS Action Was Mailed. 

This is USCIS telling you that they've sent a communication/notice about what action they're going to take on your case. 

What you need to do next:  You or your attorney must wait till you get said notice in mail or virtually, and then follow directions. 

Do not completely believe everything online, each immigration case is different and individuals usually confuse themselves and others with different terms i.e. Notice/Notice of action/NOID/NOIR etc.

Your employer has hired professional attorney already, I would not second guess.