H1B petition through a consulting firm

I am living in India , got a consulting firm that said it will file my petition in coming April. OfCourse, with a security deposit of around 1.5L INR. If petition is picked up and approved, I will travel to US and have to work with the firm for a year to get back my full refund of security deposit. If petition did not get pick up, around 50k INR will be taken as charge for filing and 1L INR would be refunded. If petition picked up but not approved, then total amount will be taken as charge for filing and no refund.
Can someone please suggest me if this can be trusted, if the firm can really meet the minimum LCA while filing my petition?

Honestly....this has nothing to do with this forum, it's a matter of your trust & the reputation of company you intend to work for, just use your conscience and talk to existing employees and get to know their history & association with the organization, check all the clients they have and # of employees etc. Good Luck. 

• 1 month later...