Timeline to reply to employment verification email in H1B 221G

Related to H1-B 221G. My case is in 221G since Feb 10th and that petition expired in April and I have an extension. The client backed out last week after waiting 11 months so I will be put on another client project in the same vicinity of LCA or do an amendment if needed. 

In meantime, the employer has received an employment verification email asking for employer and client details, etc. from us embassy.
Ques 1 - In how much time does the employer has to reply to the employment verification email from the US embassy? As it will take a few weeks to find and onboard another client.

Ques 2 - When the embassy sends a petition to uscis, is that only the petition which is in DS160.

Ques 4 - Is my new I797 extension safe to go for another interview?

Please reply ASAP, as I am stressed and in tension. Thanks.

1. They wanted to enquire about the information already shared with them, in your case the previous client details which cannot be verified since you're out of that company/project but I believe its ~60days to respond to embassy, please double check with your attorney as well as employer as they definitely have that date printed in the letter or communication received from embassy which also does indicate deadline to respond, now if they don't respond on time the H1B will be cancelled as the applicant/employer failed to furnish the requested details "on time". Along the same lines, you have the option to file an amendment identifying the termination of employment/project from current client as well as insert new client details along with supporting documents. (This is assuming that you will definitely get another project within that MSA very quickly).

2. Yes, there will not be different information about client/project/location etc b/w USCIS & Embassy unless you are within the same MSA which did not require amendment.

3. You need to get an amended I797 with new client details at that point what ever is remaining time on your existing I797 will be safe for another interview.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 7:34 AM, lovely said:

1. They wanted to enquire about the information already shared with them, in your case the previous client details which cannot be verified since you're out of that company/project but I believe its ~60days to respond to embassy, please double check with your attorney as well as employer as they definitely have that date printed in the letter or communication received from embassy which also does indicate deadline to respond, now if they don't respond on time the H1B will be cancelled as the applicant/employer failed to furnish the requested details "on time". Along the same lines, you have the option to file an amendment identifying the termination of employment/project from current client as well as insert new client details along with supporting documents. (This is assuming that you will definitely get another project within that MSA very quickly).

2. Yes, there will not be different information about client/project/location etc b/w USCIS & Embassy unless you are within the same MSA which did not require amendment.

3. You need to get an amended I797 with new client details at that point what ever is remaining time on your existing I797 will be safe for another interview.  

Hi, there is no timeline listed in the email from embassy..can you tell in that case in how much time does one need to respond back? If it takes me 1-2 months to find another client, is it okay? 

Thanks