Visa Fraud

Recommended Posts

1. I and my husband reside in San Jose California, United States. But during our trip to India, my husband has stolen my passport, H4 US visa(valid till 2022), and all my documents and is absconding since July. I have come to know that he has traveled back to the USA without informing me and a divorce case has been filed in India without his presence. I am currently staying with my parents. I have made repeated attempts to contact him and his family but haven’t gotten any response. I am seeking help from the law and police to retrieve my documents and belongings back as I am in dire need of my documents so that I can continue with my life and career. I am feeling helpless and stranded. I need help in retrieving my documents, belongings back.

2.Is it possible to apply for a replacement of the H4 visa without any of the support documents at the US Embassy?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.