I-140 RFE on Amendment filed for Successor in Interest

kart11

Hello All, 

Appreciate if anyone could help me. Here is my situation. 

Working with Company A since 2012 and PERM filed in EB3 category in 2013 -- Approved.  I-140 was filed in 2014 and approved without any issues or RFE. 

In 2016, Company B acquired company A. Have had several H1B extensions without any issues or RFE's with Company B. 

Recently, my company lawyer stated that we need to file I-140 amendment as Successor In Interest since Company A does not exist anymore and was acquired. We filed the I-140 amendment in Premium processing and received an RFE for the I-140 amendment with regards to my Education. 

I have a 3 years (BSc) degree from India (Accredited University). Provided Education evaluation which was done way back in 2009 (this is the same education evaluation document that we have been producing always), however the RFE states that evidence is insufficient and will not accept this evidence. 

RFE suggests that need to submit a detailed advisory evaluation of the beneficiary's credentials. 

Question: What are my options and what do I need to do to handle this situation. I am still filing the I-140 amendment in EB3 only, so not sure why the education evaluation is a problem now. 

What other documents should I produce to prove that I am still eligible in EB3 category with my 3 year Indian degree and experience. (I had 8 years experience before joining this company in IT and had 14 years experience when filed my I-140 in 2014. 

Please provide any help or guidance. 

Thanks !!