All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rsaiprasad.08

B2 VISA dropbox appointment

I am looking for B2 VISA dropbox appointment for my parents in Hyderabad, India. I do not see any appointments available now. Usually how often or when do they release the slots? How do i change my dropbox location to a different city if needed?

Hello Srinius - Hope everything went smooth with your parents visa interview & is approved ? 

I'm in the process of renewing B2 visa for my parents & they are 60+ old., I'm wondering what reason we can provide in the supporting documents during this pandemic , I'm not sure visiting places would be the right reason in current COVID-19 situation, just trying to learn from others... any inputs is appreciated.. 

Edited by gau111tam

On 12/14/2020 at 4:21 PM, srinius said:

Just FYI, I got appointment on Dec 22nd.

Thanks

Did they got approved 

On 12/14/2020 at 4:21 PM, srinius said:

Just FYI, I got appointment on Dec 22nd.

Thanks

Was it a b2 renewal drop box ?

On 1/2/2021 at 9:36 PM, gau111tam said:

Hello Srinius - Hope everything went smooth with your parents visa interview & is approved ? 

I'm in the process of renewing B2 visa for my parents & they are 60+ old., I'm wondering what reason we can provide in the supporting documents during this pandemic , I'm not sure visiting places would be the right reason in current COVID-19 situation, just trying to learn from others... any inputs is appreciated.. 

Real reason .It’s idle that during this time they might just come to visit you and stay few weeks with you.