Which visa to apply for spouse of permanent resident?

Recommended Posts

I am a permanent resident but not yet a citizen. I am looking to get married next year and wanted to understand which visa would I have to apply to get my spouse to the US? Also, once she is in the country, would she be eligible to work? If there is a wait time (in years), is there a different visa that I should be applying for/ alternate visa to get her to the country + fasten the process of getting work eligibility?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.