Work out of the country (USA) on H4-Visa


Recommended Posts

If you are outside the US you are not in any status, by definition. You can work from your home country for as long as you want. You may have to pay taxes in your home country, so tou and the company should discuss that with a good CPA experienced in international tax issues.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.