VISA Revoked email from Hyderabad FPU

padala

Hello,

I got below email from  HYDFPU@state.gov .  I am currently in USA and holding a H1B visa. My latest visa issued at Hyderabad consulate via drop box in April 2019. I am in H1B Status since March 2006. Currently I am employed with an Insurance company on full time basis since September 2012. I do not have any DUI history . Below email is very generic and not included any of my case/Person details. I am confused now. 

What do i need to do ? I tried replying to the same email , not received any response. I sent email to  ustraveldocs@state.gov.  Since i am in USA , they asked me contact USCIS regarding this.  What happens to my status now ?  Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Dear Applicant,

This message is being sent to inform you that the non-immigrant U.S. visa which you currently hold has been revoked in accordance with the United States Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). 

The visa is no longer considered valid for travel to the United States. Following the interview at the U.S. Consulate General in Hyderabad and the subsequent issuance of the visa, additional  information became available that indicates you may no longer be eligible for  the visa issued. 

If you desire to travel to the U.S. you must apply for a new visa, at which time your eligibility for the visa will be reviewed and the application adjudicated accordingly.

• 3 years later...