3rd time H1BVisa stamping

Just wondering if Trump's June 22 proclamation only applies to first time new H1B Visa stamp applicants or will it apply to everyone who is waiting to get their visa stamped?

This is my 3rd time going for H1B visa stamping and I have a 221 (g) to attend in person interview after Dropbox in March

15 hours ago, skmmsk123 said:

Just wondering if Trump's June 22 proclamation only applies to first time new H1B Visa stamp applicants or will it apply to everyone who is waiting to get their visa stamped?

This is my 3rd time going for H1B visa stamping and I have a 221 (g) to attend in person interview after Dropbox in March

Same boat. Applies to all from what I am hearing thereby making us collateral damage. This would be my 3-4th time for the stamp and with the same employer (big 4 firm). Scheduled my appointment as well back in March but the dates I received were in October (for bio-metrics and interview). Not sure why I got asked for Bio-metrics. I usually get drop-box all the time. But that's a different battle.