Notice of Filing for PERM

Hello All,

I got the PWD certified at the end of May. To enter into the recruitment phase, my immigration team is claiming that they cannot proceed with posting Notice of filing as our corporate office in New Jersey is closed. Though it's not completely shuttered, few employees are still working from there.

Can someone please confirm if DOL will accept the Notice of Filing posted when the office is partially operational? 

If so, it'd be helpful if someone provide the link from DOL as well, so that I can take it as proof to talk to immigration team.

Thank you everyone in this wonderful forum

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am in same situation. A few departments of the companies are operational but Immigration team is stating that they cannot file PERM as DOL guidance states job ad to be posted in office premises. I am not sure why DOl has not come out with guidance that they will not make this mandatory in COVID-19 situation as regards to job posting in office premises...

Anyone in forum, any idea?