Job related issues due to Domestic violence

Hello there,
H1b…Newly married … I had a small argument with my wife and due to loud noise apartment security guard called the cops. I did inform the cops that we were just having a discussion even then I was cuffed and was placed in jail for a day.
My finger prints and SSN details were taken, my wife doesn't want to prosecute the case and the case will be dismissed in  a few days.
My questions are.
1)    Will there be any record regarding this on my profile, if so for how long ?
2)    When employment background checks are conducted will this arrest show up ?
3)    If yes for the above questions, what correct steps can be taken so my arrest record is removed from my record/profile?

Please advise.

On 6/4/2020 at 4:41 PM, tony3566 said:

Will there be any record regarding this on my profile, if so for how long ?

Yes, regardless your wife will pursue it or not, records are stored forever with the booking info

When employment background checks are conducted will this arrest show up ?

Yes, also you should never hide that fact while providing info during  employment/ background check.

If yes for the above questions, what correct steps can be taken so my arrest record is removed from my record/profile?

You may never be able to remove/ delete it (I am not an attorney), but only expert attorney can help you through this as it involves multiple factors i.e. charge, severity, local or state laws etc.

case will be dismissed in  a few days.

Wait for the final outcome and get lawyer.