H1 B Extension Filed in Premium Processing, No update after 15+ Calendar days

Hi 

Checking to see if anyone faced this situation. Below are my filing dates
07/10/2019 - Filed in regular processing
02/07/2020 - Upgraded to PP
2/19/2020 - received RFE
5/07/2020- Responded to RFE
5/11/2020 - USCIS Website updated that Received the RFE Response and 15 day clock has been started.

Today is 24th day and there is no update on the case status on the USCIS website. The latest status shown is 05/11/2020 RFE Response received.

Is there any one who filed the Response in Premium processing at Vermont service Center and is there any update on there case status.

My 240 day period has been expired on May 6th 2020, Could you please advice your suggestions on this on how to proceed.

Edited by samandy
Adding more info

Hi,

i am on the same boat, h1b transfer initated in feb with PP, got rfe , sent rfe response and rfe received on may21st 2020. Been 20 days and still no update at texas center. 

seems , same issue is seen across multiple centers. In case of my friend, his visa was approved after submitting rfe within 4 days using PP(may2020 vermont center)

waiting game begins :( 

I am on the same page. they received my rfe documents on April 27, 2020. It has been 49 days still i have not received response. My attorney sent following emails but no reply. My center is California.

Is there any way to following up with USCIS on my case?

does any one know what are the common reasons for this situation? 

On 6/4/2020 at 12:31 AM, samandy said:

Hi 

Checking to see if anyone faced this situation. Below are my filing dates
07/10/2019 - Filed in regular processing
02/07/2020 - Upgraded to PP
2/19/2020 - received RFE
5/07/2020- Responded to RFE
5/11/2020 - USCIS Website updated that Received the RFE Response and 15 day clock has been started.

Today is 24th day and there is no update on the case status on the USCIS website. The latest status shown is 05/11/2020 RFE Response received.

Is there any one who filed the Response in Premium processing at Vermont service Center and is there any update on there case status.

My 240 day period has been expired on May 6th 2020, Could you please advice your suggestions on this on how to proceed.

Hi, did you get any update on your case? I am also on same boat.

I am on same boat too.. Initiated Extension process in PP in March , got RFE and response back on May 22. Still i haven't received any update from USCIS.It is almost more than one month after submitting documents in PP. My case is filed in Texas center. But one of my friend applied in June 8 under PP , He got approval for 3 years in Vermont center.

19 hours ago, clock2191 said:

Hello All,

I was in a similar state. My RFe was submitted on May 15 in premium processing and I didn't get a decision response within 15 days.  My premium processing fee was refunded and mine was approved today . 

Hi, which center was this at and how was the refund done . Thanks 

i still dont have any update on my case (rfe submitted) after 30 days in PP at texas center. 

On 6/24/2020 at 12:41 AM, clock2191 said:

Hello All,

I was in a similar state. My RFe was submitted on May 15 in premium processing and I didn't get a decision response within 15 days.  My premium processing fee was refunded and mine was approved today . 

Please could you tell us when was it approved and refunded. 

It's been 63 days since they have received my RFE but my case status has not been updated.

Edited by damodar reddy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My Petition approved on Sep 11th. I got email alert on Sep 11th 5:30 am. I am waiting from my attorney email on H1 duration .Keep you posted.

Petition Type: Extension
Premium Petition Filed: March 19th 2020
RFE Received: April 17th 2020
RFE Responded: 22 May 2020
I94 expiry: June 1st 2020
Petition Approved: 11 Sep 2020