Can a R1 change of employer directly filing I-360 with without new I-129 petition

Recommended Posts

I have 2 years experience in Religious experience.

If I am on R1 Religious visa currently under a religious employer for last 1 year.

Now, I wanted to change to a new religious employer.

Can my new religious employer directly file my I-360 without filing I-129 petition for my green card?

I-129 takes again time for change of employer.

Before EB-4 sunset time, I can be able to get approved I-360 if possible.

Please reply

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.