H1B transfer denied in between COVID-19 epedemic

Hello

I am in a panic situation my H1B transfer petition got denied on 9th March 2020. My employment has been terminated.

There is currently travel restriction  for US citizen(My Kids) from 13th March 2020 till 15th April 2020 to India.

I don’t want to travel currently in Corona virus situation and take the chance of life risk for my family.

Can Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is applicable in my situation and how much time does that take to approve with EAD.

Also can I re-file my H1B again from USA as my I-94 got expired with the TPS valid.

Any suggestion and help will be appreciated.

Regards

Trust2020

TPS is not for these situation. And this is a pandemic, it is worldwide. It is going to be worse in the US than in many other countries because of the totally screwed-up handling by the US administration.

A new H1 would only be with consular notification.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:03 AM, JoeF said:

TPS is not for these situation. And this is a pandemic, it is worldwide. It is going to be worse in the US than in many other countries because of the totally screwed-up handling by the US administration.

A new H1 would only be with consular notification.

The most important reason why it is more danger in USA is USA is the only developed country with MOST number of un-insured people. They are real risk to society.

8 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

The most important reason why it is more danger in USA is USA is the only developed country with MOST number of un-insured people. They are real risk to society.

Not everyone is rich enough to afford an health insurance in a "Developed" country. There are lot of good and hard working people who can't afford it due to many reason. Its the failure of the government that it can't provide affordable health care to its citizens. 

11 hours ago, User099 said:

Not everyone is rich enough to afford an health insurance in a "Developed" country. There are lot of good and hard working people who can't afford it due to many reason. Its the failure of the government that it can't provide affordable health care to its citizens. 

Yes, I am also saying same. Its govt failure to provide basic affordable health care to all.

21 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

Yes, I am also saying same. Its govt failure to provide basic affordable health care to all.

People on H1 make more than most Americans. So, people on H1 can afford health care.

If your employer doesn't pay you at least the prevailing wage for your job in your place of work, file a complaint with DOL on form WH4.