H4ead for Canadian citizens

Recommended Posts

On 1/31/2020 at 10:51 AM, Sneha Moorthy said:


I am Canadian citizen and I want to know if I can get the H4ead at the border as well or I have to submit it and wait for approval which is currently taking many months. Can someone please answer this and clarify.




You cannot get H-4 EAD at the border. You can only get a H-4 status and you have to go through the process of filing I-765 when you are in US and there is no fast track process available right now.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.