H1B transfer approved with consular processing

Recommended Posts

Hi, need some advice and thanks in advance

 I have joined Employer B on receipt number while my Employer A H1B extension was in progress and by that time my i-94 was already expired. Now my transfer got approved (got I-797B) with consular processing and I need to travel outside US to get the stamping done. 

 Query:  I have 2 dependent kids and my spouse is on her H1B,  since I am traveling for stamping do I need to accompany both my dependent kids (both are under 10yrs) along with me or can they stay here in US along with my spouse?  Please suggest.. thank you

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.