Is it possible to transfer my h1b while I am working for another employer and on a vacation outside USA

Recommended Posts


 I am working for employer A . I have an offer from employer B, but I am travelling out side USA for a month vacation. I am continuing my employment with employer A and planning to get a visa stamp from consulate during the vacation and  will come back and work  for employer A before joining employer B.

Can employer B  file  the H1B  tranfer petition while I am out side USA, or should I ask to wait employer B to transfer visa  until I reach back to USA after  the vacation.

Link to comment
  • 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.