Need Advice ASAP on H4 Stamping and Apply for EAD

Anyone in this group went for H4 stamping instead of applying for H4 + EAD Extension along with H1 Extension with in USA ? if so

1) please share your experiences how fast this can be done to get H4 EAD after coming back to USA with H4 Stamping  share your times lines here Pls

2) is there any use doing this going for stamping and ?

3) Can I go for H4 Stamping then come back and apply for H4 EAD , 

4) If we go for out of country for H4 stamping do we still need to file for H4 Extension here in USA along with H1 Extension then go for stamping or no need of this ??

1. You can file for an EAD once you are back in the country and have the I94 number issues to you. Its taking 5 months for EAD's to be processed.

2. Not really, unless you want to save the filing and attorney fees and use it to buy a flight to your home country. 

3. Yes

4. No need to file H4 extension if you plan on going for stamping. BUT you will need to leave before the I94 expiry date.

16 hours ago, kbknaidu said:

Anyone in this group went for H4 stamping instead of applying for H4 + EAD Extension along with H1 Extension with in USA ? if so

1) please share your experiences how fast this can be done to get H4 EAD after coming back to USA with H4 Stamping  share your times lines here Pls

2) is there any use doing this going for stamping and ?

3) Can I go for H4 Stamping then come back and apply for H4 EAD , 

4) If we go for out of country for H4 stamping do we still need to file for H4 Extension here in USA along with H1 Extension then go for stamping or no need of this ??

2. Yes, you will avoid waiting for change of status to be approved in US. It takes 4 to 8 months. H-4 EAD stand alone application processing wait time is 3 months.

3. Yes, that is easy, fast and best way.

4. No need. You can just take your spouse approved H-1 and go for stamping based on that.