H1B Maxout Case

My Maxout is on Jan 13 2020.My current H1B extension was applied on June 1st week of 2019.

1.I am currently with the H1B-Receipt notice,My I-94 is expired and i don't have a valid visa.
2. My I-140 case got approved on Nov 1st week of 2019. Filing new petition based on I-140 is in progress.It will be filed in another week or so in a normal process.
3.Wanted to understand about my legal stay in USA after Jan 13 2020.

4.What happens if there is no decision about the case filed on Jun 13 2019.
5.What happens if both extensions are in progress but no decision being taken after Jan 13 2020. 

Thanks,

Kishore

Since your I-94 is expired, your new petition with I140 approval will most likely be tired to your existing pending petition filed on Jun 13 2019. Your June 13th petition will have to be approved before they can make a decision on your new petition.

Your new petition based on I140 can cover for your legal stay after Jan 13 2020.

But check with your attorney on how long can you legally work on these receipt notices.

My max-out is on Jan 13 2020.
1.I have two pending applications.One filed on June 13 2019 and the 240 days will be in Feb 1st week  of 2020.
2.Another H-extension based on I-140 is ready to file.

How the 240 Days will be calculated ?.Is it based on Original June 13 2019 filed application or the one which they are going to file?

and what happens if i get an RFE...
1 hour ago, KISHORE1012 said:
My max-out is on Jan 13 2020.
1.I have two pending applications.One filed on June 13 2019 and the 240 days will be in Feb 1st week  of 2020.
2.Another H-extension based on I-140 is ready to file.

How the 240 Days will be calculated ?.Is it based on Original June 13 2019 filed application or the one which they are going to file?

and what happens if i get an RFE...

This is exactly why I asked you to check with the Attorney while applying for H1 extension based on 140.