H4 to H1B out of cap filing for multiple employer

Team,

My H1b extension and amendment got denied and returned back to India.  My spouse is having valid H1b with stamped visa till May 2020 and staying in India  and i am planning to go for H4 stamping and travel to USA immediately after h4 stamping along with my spouse.  My questions

1. Is premium processing available for H4 to H1B filing and how long it would take? 

2.Can i start working immediately after the  receipt  or do i need to wait until it's approved?   

3. If  i can work immediately after receipt,  Can i convert the case to normal processing if i received the RFE?

4. If i get multiple jobs offers, can employer A,B and C file H4 to H1b at the same time? 

5. If its approved for  employer A,B.  Can i join either of them?

On 11/29/2019 at 1:45 AM, gurunath.sb said:

Team,

My H1b extension and amendment got denied and returned back to India.  My spouse is having valid H1b with stamped visa till May 2020 and staying in India  and i am planning to go for H4 stamping and travel to USA immediately after h4 stamping along with my spouse.  My questions

1. Is premium processing available for H4 to H1B filing and how long it would take? 

2.Can i start working immediately after the  receipt  or do i need to wait until it's approved?   

3. If  i can work immediately after receipt,  Can i convert the case to normal processing if i received the RFE?

4. If i get multiple jobs offers, can employer A,B and C file H4 to H1b at the same time? 

5. If its approved for  employer A,B.  Can i join either of them?

1. Yes. It is available now. 15 calendar days.

2. No, COS to H-1 needs to be approved.

4. Yes.

5. Yes.