H1 RFE - Student Day 1 CPT- Visit India before RFE/H1B approval for 2020

Rup18

I am currently working professional as CPT (40 hours) 2nd masters… status continue my study at Harrisburg university PA, My current employer applied H1b for 2020 regular quota (not premium ) and have received RFE (Employer-Client-also CPT related all questions in RFE) to response which are due dates 7th November. Employer soon reply for it and hopefully that may approve.what is the time frame that may get response approval from USCIS ?

Am i able to travel to india in December 1st to 15th based on my current student status ? or its Risk since my RFE response may come anytime ?

What will be my status considered till my H1b Decision happens ? so i can travel to India for my brother’s wedding

If you did OPT before the work on CPT is illegal. You only have 1 year of Practical Training per educational level.

You are out of status, and have to leave the country. Any H1 would only be approved with Consular Notification, and you are unlikely to get an H1 visa. Abuse of CPT kills the future in the US.