Regarding H1 B transfer


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

I have different views.

Atleast get 1 pay stub from your original employer who got your H1B approved. Then you can do transfer.

What are the chances that the 3 year validity period - Nobody guarantee. It depends on position and paperwork. You may get same time or less time.


As soon as the person works on the H1 the person needs to get paid, so there will be a pay stub.

An H1 "transfer" is really just a cap-exempt H1 petition. All requirements for every other H1 petition apply. Of course, if the position is for a consulting gig, the H1 duration may be limited by the contract duration, so it could be less than 3 years

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.