USCIS Case Status: Document Was Mailed To Me

kumar2468

Hi,

My employer filed for the I140 regular processing in July 2019 (Just before the Perm expiry date), and when I am checking the case status using the Receipt number provided getting the following message.

Document Was Mailed To Me

On August 5, 2019, we mailed your document for Receipt Number SRC1990XXXX50, directly to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your document by September 4, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request the document be sent to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

What is the meaning of this, Did they sent the receipt number or they returned the I140 packet, employer and attorney not providing proper information.

Also when i check the Receipt numbers before and next to me (Like checking the next number) seeing below information:

Case Was Received

On July 12, 2019, we received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number SRC1990XXXX51, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by August 11, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I did google search but didn't find any helpful information. Receipt numbers before and after me showing a similar case status except me.

Thanks,

Kumar.

• 9 months later...

i also got similar .. 

Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed

On July 14, 2020, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by July 28, 2020, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.We will issue our decision and mail it to you.  Any action or. step you may need to take will be on your decision notice. what does above mean can some one explain