Change Adjustment of Status to Consular Processing

Recommended Posts


I have a pending F2B petition from my Mother, It was filed in Nov 2014, At that time I was in US and filed my petition under Adjustment of Status but due to some status issue I had to leave US. Now I want to change my petition from Adjustment of Status to Consular Processing. 

My question is when do I have to file I-824 form for consular processing after I-140 approval or I can file right now? 

thank you in advance 


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.