Employee employer relation RFE with all the proper documents.

Nira14

I work in a E-V1-V2-C model. RFE is to provide evidence of employer employee relation.My employer has submitted all the documents required (including end client letter,my company badge photos) and as per attorney they have nothing left to submit ..is there any way to make this situation any better? Can anyone let me know the list of documents that you have submitted in similar case?

Are folks getting H1 Approval in E-V1-V2-C Model? Have you heard from anyone in this case? 

Nowadays, With most of these outsourcing(Out-Poring) companies like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro etc are getting H1B's rejected since they are sub contracting to vendors like from Vendor 1 to Sun-vendor 2. 

On 8/30/2019 at 1:10 PM, Nira14 said:

I work in a E-V1-V2-C model. RFE is to provide evidence of employer employee relation.My employer has submitted all the documents required (including end client letter,my company badge photos) and as per attorney they have nothing left to submit ..is there any way to make this situation any better? Can anyone let me know the list of documents that you have submitted in similar case?

Did you submit the SOW or contract between V1-V2 & V2-C? I think thats what they are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 12:33 AM, snagit said:

Did you submit the SOW or contract between V1-V2 & V2-C? I think thats what they are looking for.

I am in EVC model and received a RFE on employer-Employee relationship. In the initial petition, we have submitted client letter, vendor letter MSA between Vendor & employer. Now they are asking for SOW between Vendor and Client which cannot be provided but instead have got the purchase order that contains vendor name, client name & signature, Employee name, start date & end date. 

Can anyone let me know if purchase order is sufficient instead of SOW?