H1B Transfer

Recommended Posts


I am H1B and my i-94 is expired. My extension is already filled and got an RFE from employer A. After submission the RFE response i am waiting for USCIS result from more than 2  Month. is it safe to transfer H1B to a new employer B this time as if got the approval for A then it should be fine but if i got denial for A then will not be able to transfer to B.

Also B is confirming that even if i-94 expires they can ask for the new i-94 in the transfer process. How safe this transfer could be to a employer B


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.