Got H4 RFE for my dependents

Hi,

My company was filed my H1B extension & Amendment on February 22nd, 2019 and I have applied my dependents extension separately in the Month of April and it was filed through my company on April 26th, 2019. I haven’t received any info about my case so far, but USCIS sent the RFE letter for my dependents asking the below details. They have asked my (Saravana Kumar Natarajan) details.

·         A recently issued Form I-797, Notice of Action, granting the principal alien’s status

·         Evidence of recent admission to the United States

·         Pay statements from April 2019 to present

·         A letter issued by the employer, on official letter head and signed by the appropriate authority acknowledging that the principal alien has and continues to be employed by the company, to include the employee’s name, specific position, dates of employment, location and salary

·         Recently issued W-2s and/or other documentation that establishes continued employment

Given that, could you please help / guide me shall I go ahead and get the documents from my company and sent the mail to USCIS or I need to approach the attorney to file my case. Kindly guide me.

• 9 months later...