H1b Revoked

Hi team,

i got h1b approved on nov 2018 for employer A at client A..then i moved to new client B(same employer B)  in Feb 2019 filed amendment and got approval till sept 2020.

but uscis went for site visit at client A and revoked my initially approved H1b saying paychecks are not properly run.(ran 3000$ less than specified in LCA)

currently i am working at client B with approved amendment petition.(status in uscis case tracker still showing approved)

after contacting attorney i am currently filing employer transfer(from employer A to employer B for client B location)..since attorney is also not sure about the status

1) what is my current status ?

2) does i come under cap exempt?

3) what are the future complications?

thanks

On H1 you ALWAYS have to get paid at least the salary listed on the LCA. If you didn't get paid you were out of status, and any new H1 would be approved for consular notification only.

File a complaint with DOL on form WH4 to report the fraud employer and help get the money that is owed you. Also, having a WH4 filed allows you to transfer the H1.

what is my current status? can  i apply under employer transfer under cap exempt?

i am in a state of confusion...i have concerned different attorneys..they are not sure about my situation

i am currently applied for employer transfer....does uscis accepts my petition?

what are the chances of approval?