Dual H1's

Recommended Posts


I filed my h1b with company A and company B which is in house. Both h1's got picked, B got approved today 07/25. A got RFE and about to reply next week that is on 07/29/19. Is it suggestible to reply? I want to be with company A. Can I wait for the response on company A RFE and decide whether to choose B or not?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.