H1b Transfer when an earlier H1B Transfer is pending

Recommended Posts

Hello All,

My job with Company A ended in the last week of  January and I started working with company B from the first week of March (within the 60 day grace period) who filed my H1b transfer under regular processing so the case status is still pending and I started working for an end client once I received the receipt notice. In the interim, I received an offer from company B which I accepted and they filed for H1b transfer under premium processing for which I received an approval and started working for company B from July. I sent in my resignation to company A, should there be any issues if the company B withdraws my petition or if that pending petition gets an RFE or denial. Would it in any way effect my H1b petition(already received approval for company C) or my employment with Company C.

The HR from company B with whom am no longer working with says he cannot withdraw the petition unless he receives an RFE, Since I already sent in my resignation would there be any issues I would face if the employer B doesn't withdraw the H1b petition.

Note: I have been in legal status during the whole tenure and have never violated the terms of my H1 visa. 

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.