Valid New H1B VISA, Valid Old Stamped VISA - I94

Hi,

I had previous company Stamped VISA valid till Sep-2019 and I had new Petition valid till Oct-2022 (There is no embedded I-94 in petition), But at port of entry (though I presented new Petition) they issued I-94 only upto Sep-2019. What is the procedure to get I-94 extended, Should I move out and re-enter the USA? Please share your opinion. Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, Be_Happy said:

Hi,

I had previous company Stamped VISA valid till Sep-2019 and I had new Petition valid till Oct-2022 (There is no embedded I-94 in petition), But at port of entry (though I presented new Petition) they issued I-94 only upto Sep-2019. What is the procedure to get I-94 extended, Should I move out and re-enter the USA? Please share your opinion. Thanks in advance.

you need to go for stamping again.... on the I797 basics they can't extend you stay .... hope this helps you .

two terms Stamped visa and I797 I94 bothe are different on I797 it is clearly mention check some where "this is not a visa" stating ..... when ever we leave the country we need to have a valid Visa .. then only we can get in ..... I797, OPT EADs, H4EADs not a visa .......

• 1 month later...