Passport ready for pickup but CEAC says administrative processing

Hi - Myself & wife came to Chennai, INDIA for our 6th H1B/H4 visa stamping. I am working full time & wife on H4-EAD. We were eligible for the Interview Waiver Program, so we dropped off the passports & documents at VAC, Chennai on Mon, Jun 24th 2019. Case was Created on Tue, Jun 25th 2019. CEAC status changed for both applications to Administrative processing on Fri, Jun 28th 2019. We received emails from US-traveldocs on Mon, Jul 01st 2019 that both our passports are ready to be picked up however, CEAC still shows administrative processing which was last updated on Fri, Jun 28th as of Tue, Jul 02nd 2019. Hence, checking to see what this means and if anybody had similar experience(s)? Would appreciate your feedback / input with this regard. 

On 7/2/2019 at 4:56 AM, Asinv3 said:

Hi - Myself & wife came to Chennai, INDIA for our 6th H1B/H4 visa stamping. I am working full time & wife on H4-EAD. We were eligible for the Interview Waiver Program, so we dropped off the passports & documents at VAC, Chennai on Mon, Jun 24th 2019. Case was Created on Tue, Jun 25th 2019. CEAC status changed for both applications to Administrative processing on Fri, Jun 28th 2019. We received emails from US-traveldocs on Mon, Jul 01st 2019 that both our passports are ready to be picked up however, CEAC still shows administrative processing which was last updated on Fri, Jun 28th as of Tue, Jul 02nd 2019. Hence, checking to see what this means and if anybody had similar experience(s)? Would appreciate your feedback / input with this regard. 

You can go and pick up your passports since you got an email.

Thank You @shekar11# I did collect the passports. It had a 221g blue slip requesting for a couple of documents and appear for an interview which I did as well. No documents were checked. After some very basic questions, the VO gave a pink slip with case number. Later, that day I was asked to fill out a questionnaire asking for 15 yrs biographical history, social media info etc which was also filled out and sent back to the consulate. Now, I am waiting to hear back from them with bated breath.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:46 PM, Asinv3 said:

Thank You @shekar11# I did collect the passports. It had a 221g blue slip requesting for a couple of documents and appear for an interview which I did as well. No documents were checked. After some very basic questions, the VO gave a pink slip with case number. Later, that day I was asked to fill out a questionnaire asking for 15 yrs biographical history, social media info etc which was also filled out and sent back to the consulate. Now, I am waiting to hear back from them with bated breath.

Don't worry. Should be a routine check.

Thank You Shekar11...My return flight was today, so had called up the DOS to check on the status and I was told that my case is being processed locally at the Consulate and that I should contact them for any questions...I am not sure what that exactly means but I haven't seen any update yet on CEAC, so had to cancel my flight. Keeping fingers crossed!!  

On 7/19/2019 at 8:43 AM, Asinv3 said:

Thank You Shekar11...My return flight was today, so had called up the DOS to check on the status and I was told that my case is being processed locally at the Consulate and that I should contact them for any questions...I am not sure what that exactly means but I haven't seen any update yet on CEAC, so had to cancel my flight. Keeping fingers crossed!!  

So it's been a month and you are still in India?