GC With Small Company or Big Company

I am working for a small company of 15 members and this company has been there for 10 years.
I am working as a full time employee for this small company whose yearly revenue is close to 4 million.

I had got an offer from another company as a contract position to work for one of the big 3 automotive company.
Now I have to initiate my Green card. Should i chose the other company which is a bigger company but offering contract position but has a good legal team who has very good expertise in Green card filing.

Or should i go with the smaller company which has given me permanent position but doesn't much experience in terms of Green Card. There is only one HR in this small company who doesn't have any experience related to Immigration. They would be using the same law firm who filed my h1b transfer to this company when i joined. So that law firm would be working on Green Card if I choose this company. I dont have any idea about this law firm except there was only one review about them which was very bad and had given 1 star. 

Is the entire GC processing governed by the Law firm or the company also has to do some part in it.

Can anyone suggest which company i should go for ?

The answer is simpler than you think.

You cannot apply for permanent residency based on contract job. Even if length of contract is longer, you run huge risk of concluding job before getting Green card and left with nothing with loss of years.

It doesn't matter how big the company is where you work for H1b or Green card. Most of the burden has to taken by company attorney. So make sure the attorney form is reputed and has lots of experience is employment based green card application. Another part, which is applicable in your case is that your small company employer must follow instructions and procedures for each of green card steps. First two out of three steps are responsibility of employer so you have no say in it. So what you can do is to talk to your HR or manager or whoever has authority in company and given him/her complete pictures (rough time frame, expenses, steps involved, importance of following attorney directions, job posting/advertising ...etc.) of whole application.

You have advantage that since you are just starting, you can make sure everyone is on same page and then proceed.

Good luck!