H1 B CAP Filling

VeenaHarpal

My H1B extension got denied in feb 2018 then I returned back to India. My I 140 is approved in March 2019. Now I need to file H1B cap exempt. Immigration team is telling me not to file in premium since rejection rate are high in premium they found in trend. They are giving me below option.

File in Normal mode for 2 months With in 2 months USCIS  will review my documents and may issue RFE then convert the case in premium.

Please suggest If I file in premium mode at first place itself Is there more chances for rejection or should I go for the option they are giving (file in normal then upgrade in premium)

4 hours ago, VeenaHarpal said:

My H1B extension got denied in feb 2018 then I returned back to India. My I 140 is approved in March 2019. Now I need to file H1B cap exempt. Immigration team is telling me not to file in premium since rejection rate are high in premium they found in trend. They are giving me below option.

File in Normal mode for 2 months With in 2 months USCIS  will review my documents and may issue RFE then convert the case in premium.

Please suggest If I file in premium mode at first place itself Is there more chances for rejection or should I go for the option they are giving (file in normal then upgrade in premium)

Your employer and their attorneys know more about your case, position, probability of RFE etc than any one of us here. If I were you I would listen to them and follow what they say. Remember that i140 is your employers petition and they are not even obligated by law to file it in the first place. If you do not trust them then find a different employer. 

Archived