Variation in name mentioned in Passport, 10th, 12th and Undergrad Degree


Recommended Posts


I'm applying for an F1 Visa. I have a unique situation with which I need help.

My legal Name as mentioned in my passport is H*** H*** C***. But the name mentioned in my 10th and 12th-grade certificates is M*** H*** C*** and that mentioned in my Undergrad Degree is M*** H*** C***. I have never changed my name legally. Do I need to mention these other names in the 'have you ever used any other names field' under the Personal Tab in the DS-160 form? If yes, do I have to carry any documentary proof or an affidavit stating that all names belong to me and refer to the same person?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.