Consular processing H1B transfer without change of status

Hi,

I m a Master's student currently working on my OPT and my opt end date is feb 9 2020. I've a situation where my previous employer let's say employer A filed consular processing h1 to me last year (2018) and it is approved. Due to some reasons I quit job at employer A before my H1B got approved and currently I m working to emoloyer B on my OPT status. Since it is a consular processing H1B I m still working on my valid OPT status. My previous employer which is employer A haven't revoked my H1B. Now I have couple of questions.

1. Is there a possibility to transfer that consular processing H1 from emoloyer A to employer B.

2. Or, my current employer which is employer B can file a new h1 for me for the fiscal year 2020.

What would be the best step that I can take at this time to get my H1. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have a same situation.

I resigned on 15th of march with employer A and my H1 got approved on 18th of march. I have started new employment on 18th of march with employer B.

Since I resigned from my previous employer and I am not sure if he will give me my approval notice. Just in case he doesn't give my approval notice, What are my options? Can I still transfer my H1 to my current employer. 

I am also not sure if my change of status is done or not. I any case what are my chance of transfer.

• 10 months later...