I-130 application

liyajo

My Dad who lives in USA  and has Green Card filed I-130 application for his over 21 years old child. Uscis need more supportive document to establish relationship because of my sister's Birth certificate was issued a few year ago but they wanted issued date to be around birth date and My Dad do not have that. so my Dad presented her school certificate , a letter from Community services and a census office that states she is registered as his daughter among other siblings . But that was not enough and USCIS needs a document that shows since she was a baby but my Dad do not have it . So He appealed to EOIR . EOIR agrees with USCIS decision and suggested to apply again when he has the needed documents.  so my question is can My Dad apply again and ask them to have DNA test done to establish relationship and can He keep the original filing day or priority day ? if so how he can keep the priority date ? is there a form to do that or he just write a letter along with the new application . Please help.  Thanks. 

Archived