H4 stamping for my kid

Recommended Posts


I rencently moved from employeer A to B with h transfer receipt. My wife got stamped which is sponserd by employeer A before I moving. My kid is not stamped. How can I stamp my kid? Should I wait for h transfer I797 approval? or else can I file Ds160 with employeer A. Moreover I have valid I797 which is sponserd by employeer A.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.