Whats the impact on the employees h1b if the employer is indicted with visa fraud charges?Is current h1b valida visa untill 2021

jayareethu

Hi,

I got to know  my  employer is indicted with visa fraud charges, and my current h1b visa valid until 2021 and my green card processing with i-140 approved as well

is it impact on my current h1b valid visa ?

or 

,is it impact on my  future GC processing  ?

what are the best option for me now, looks like premium processing stopped  now h1b transfer ?

On 2/2/2019 at 10:26 PM, jayareethu said:

Hi,

I got to know  my  employer is indicted with visa fraud charges, and my current h1b visa valid until 2021 and my green card processing with i-140 approved as well

is it impact on my current h1b valid visa ?

or 

,is it impact on my  future GC processing  ?

what are the best option for me now, looks like premium processing stopped  now h1b transfer ?

It is possible that it can impact both your H1b and GC. USCIS may very well revoke your approved or subsequent petitions because they were filed by the fraudulent employer. Nobody here can tell you for sure. You must find a better employer as suggested before. You should also consult a competent law firm to get an in depth review of your case and optimal strategies.

Archived