Green Card Initiation Question..

Dibbu03

I have been in H1B since 2 and half year and my employer initiated GC processing with some Law firm recently. But i haven't submitted my documents yet. They are asking me to pay $3000 for the attorney and GC initiation fee. 
I am planning to change my employer and temporary hold my GC process with my current employer until i transfer to the new employer. They(new employer) work with your firm(Murthy) for GC processing and they(new employer) told you will be charging $2700 for GC initiation including Attorney fee and other expenses.

I am in a situation that my old employer going to charge me $3000 as they already initiated the process. and my new employer asked me for $2700 for initiation with your(murthy) law firm.

Below are my questions..
Do you(murthy) charge above mentioned amount to initiate the process? I would like to confirm with you before i proceed with them?
I asked my current employer to withdraw my application, but they told it as already initiated and the money cant be refunded. Is this true?
Can i get the details of processing fee breakdowns by the murthy law firm for processing in each step in details if anyone have? Greatly Appreciated.

Please Advice.

Thank you in Advance!

12 hours ago, Dibbu03 said:
I have been in H1B since 2 and half year and my employer initiated GC processing with some Law firm recently. But i haven't submitted my documents yet. They are asking me to pay $3000 for the attorney and GC initiation fee. 
I am planning to change my employer and temporary hold my GC process with my current employer until i transfer to the new employer. They(new employer) work with your firm(Murthy) for GC processing and they(new employer) told you will be charging $2700 for GC initiation including Attorney fee and other expenses.

I am in a situation that my old employer going to charge me $3000 as they already initiated the process. and my new employer asked me for $2700 for initiation with your(murthy) law firm.

Below are my questions..
Do you(murthy) charge above mentioned amount to initiate the process? I would like to confirm with you before i proceed with them?
I asked my current employer to withdraw my application, but they told it as already initiated and the money cant be refunded. Is this true?
Can i get the details of processing fee breakdowns by the murthy law firm for processing in each step in details if anyone have? Greatly Appreciated.

What they're asking for is illegal.

A less than reputable desi employer that you want to sponsor your green card, and you willing to front the legal costs. Pay for play H1b fraud?

Archived