H1 Extension & prior Petition withdraw


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I work for Company A and providing my service to the client A (MVC).
I have applied for my H1 Amendment back in Dec 2017 and got RFE(Speciality Occuption) in May 2018. With RFE in pending I have applied for my H1 Extension in Nov 2018 first week through normal processing.
The decision for my pending RFE case was denied enough though we addressed the RFe with supporting documents on NOV 21st 2018.
So my company A applied to withdrawal for my H1 Extension on Nov 30th 2018.

Now I found a job with different Client B in MVC model ( Same title as my old petition approval till FEB 2019.)
We got all the necessary paper work from the vendor & client company too. But my company A saying that I need to wait until my withdrawal petition gets approved and then apply for the H1 extension.
1)    Do I need to wait for the withdrawal to be approved? If so how long does it takes?
2)    Once done can I apply for H1 extension in Premium processing(We qualify to apply for the process with all the limitation in Nebraska center ) 


I'm running out of time here.Please I need your help.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.