H4 EAD RFE

Sirisha84

This is regarding H4 EAD.Can someone help me how to submit for the below H4 EAD RFE.

1. I Submitted h4 ead using my spouse Previous employer A  I 140 documents. But the Emp A has withdrawn the I 140.Spouse stayed more than 180 days.
Now i got h4 EAD RFE saying my spouse I 140 which i submitted was revoked in Oct 2017.He used the same I 140 for his h1 transfer (7th year of extn) with EMP C and got 3 yr extn.

2. Is it like for submitting H4 EAD I 140 should br active irrespective of the employer?

20 hours ago, Sirisha84 said:
This is regarding H4 EAD.Can someone help me how to submit for the below H4 EAD RFE.

1. I Submitted h4 ead using my spouse Previous employer A  I 140 documents. But the Emp A has withdrawn the I 140.Spouse stayed more than 180 days.
Now i got h4 EAD RFE saying my spouse I 140 which i submitted was revoked in Oct 2017.He used the same I 140 for his h1 transfer (7th year of extn) with EMP C and got 3 yr extn.

2. Is it like for submitting H4 EAD I 140 should br active irrespective of the employer?

I think it is better to take advice from a immigration attorney. They might have a better idea.

Archived