LCA from diff state

Recommended Posts


here's the situation - changed employer from A to B back in 2016 & I was asked to join at client location in X state & joined as well but when my new employer filed my LCA it was filed for state Y. Now that my H1 is due for extension & also changing work location in the same state where I started that's state X. We realized that my LCA is from different state that's from state Y. I have been getting my salary where I joined that's in state X since I joined in 2016, so if I file my extension/amendment for state X will there be any issue? what would be the right path for me? Should I go and start working from state Y? or remain in state X work remotely & file extension/amendment both together. Request to please help!!!

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.