EB1-EA chances with these credentials?

visshukl

Hello All,
I am in process of filing EB1-EA I-140 petition soon (I am on H1b from past 12 years - waiting in Eb2 category), and I was wondering if I can get some comments from this community on the chances on my case. I am BS in Computer Science and MBA from a top 3 Business school in US.

1. I work in a well funded startup ($20 series-A funding) - developing AI systems. The team consist of Engineers from all top MNCs and our customers are top reputed US companies. I work at Sr. Director level role in this company and  I am leading a very vital part of the company and my role is very critical for the success of company. CEO and all SVPs wrote letter for this.
2. I have 23 granted patents and 3 pending, which were mainly used to develop various solutions in my previous jobs. But it's hard to prove that that which product use which patent as its my ex company's IP now. I was main inventor in all of those patents (have singed letters from all other inventors in those patents mentioning that they all were lead by me as lead inventor).
3. I have written two books and multiple articles - and one of the book is a text book for MS student in many universities world wide. I have letter from couple of universities from abroad, and rest evidence that it is recommended as part of syllabus for that course.
4. I have total 115 citations (From patents and from books), and many articles pointing towards my books to learn the technology on which I wrote them.
5. I have Judged the technical submissions for a technology conference (total 7 entries I judged), report submitted and got acknowledged from organizers. 
6. Chaired 4 sessions in another technology conference.
7. I am also in technical editorial board of a wall street magazine - where I review their technical articles and also write for that magazine on my expert areas.
8. I have 18 Letter of recommendations from VP level executives from Fortune 10 to Startups (couple of CEOs) (12 from US, and 6 from Abroad).
8. Presented in numerous conferences as a speaker (I know it does not count)

Wondering what the folks here think about this one? is it an easy one or it may stretch?

Thanks a lot in advance for looking at it and giving your valuable thoughts...

Archived