H-4 employment

Vinay krishnegowda

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Vinay krishnegowda said:

I have I-140 approved. If I get married can my spouse who would come on H-4 visa work in US. Does she need to have a degree in US to work?

Please advise.

No, she doesn't. The H4 EAD allows the person to work anywhere.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.