"Petition/Application Was Rejected For Insufficient Funds"

My day got really crushed with this message. I have been checking the status of my h1b application frequently on my.uscis.gov and suddenly this status message is visible "Petition/Application Was Rejected For Insufficient Funds" dated with middle of May.

One of the biggest tech companies in the US has applied for my h1b. They almost certainly have the money. I have already sent them an email, but I'm a bit too concerned about this, so came here to ask around. Could it be a typo on the check? Is there a chance this is a mistake?

USCIS tools are not the best. USCIS have sent incorrect greencards in the past in the number of hundreds because of printing  issues. They tools serve their general purpose. I would contact your employer to verify if the funds have been deducted and wait for the in-mail letters from uscis.

5 hours ago, mehopeful said:

It may just be a system error, the online status update does show wrong updates sometimes. It is also possible that they sent a check for the wrong amount, they can simply file it again in that case (unless this is a cap-subject petition).

Yeah... Sadly it's cap-subject. Would be very hard luck if they really made an error on the check.

3 hours ago, Spu said:

Hi I received the same message yesterday when i tried to check my status it is updated that they rejected it on MAY 7th due to insufficient funds.  But i received emails from USCIS on August 24th that my case is still being reviewed. 

Same. I also used to get messages that they are still reviewing my case and now suddenly this. The last time I checked before yesterday was on the 13th of August and the "We are still reviewing..." was on the 21st of August.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 1:45 PM, littlebubl said:

My day got really crushed with this message. I have been checking the status of my h1b application frequently on my.uscis.gov and suddenly this status message is visible "Petition/Application Was Rejected For Insufficient Funds" dated with middle of May.

One of the biggest tech companies in the US has applied for my h1b. They almost certainly have the money. I have already sent them an email, but I'm a bit too concerned about this, so came here to ask around. Could it be a typo on the check? Is there a chance this is a mistake?

Hi, any progress ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 2:15 AM, littlebubl said:

Could you please let me know the status on u r case. Mine was also got rejected for insufficient fund

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I've check the status of my application online I-824 and it says rejected due to insufficient funds. My noticed dare was Sept 14 and it say's that on Sept 12 they mailed a notice to submit payment which I haven't received. How come they will mail me Sept 12 when the received date of my application is Sept 14. I need some help and answers to this issue. Thank you.