Has ApprovedI140 and in India now.Can I file i824 with a new attorney?

Recommended Posts

I worked in US for over 11 years on H1. Left US in 2012. I have an approved i140 and my priority date is current. I'm thinking of going back to US now and hope to file i824 and convert my application to CP. However, the attorney who used to handle my case is not responsive. Either they forgot me or misplaced my file since it's over 7 years since I contacted them. Is there a way to switch attorney and go ahead with filing i824? I have the original i140 and copy of the application form sent for it. Do I need any document or information from my old attorney?

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.